John McCarthy & Associates was established by John McCarthy with a determined objective to provide a full range of high quality quantity surveying services to both the public and private sectors.
John McCarthy & Associates achieves this through drawing on the directors cumulative total of in excess of 16 years experience of providing quantity surveying services to the construction industry.
Every project will benefit from the constant involvement of John McCarthy who will be thoroughly committed to ensuring that value for money is achieved and to the overall successful delivery of the project. This involvement provides single point access to an experienced professional who is keen to provide a pragmatic personalised approach for every client.
The company has become a well respected independent construction consultancy practice operating in the county of Cork, providing a full range of Quantity Surveying, Construction and Cost Management services to clients throughtout Munster and Ireland.
John McCarthy MSCSI MRICS CIP
John qualified as a Chartered Quantity Surveyor in 2006. He is an Associate of the Society of Chartered Surveyors and a Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. John has 16 years experience in the construction industry having worked previously with a large private practice and previous to this with one of Ireland’s largest building contracting companies. He established the practice in 2008 and is the managing director.
- Title: CIP Certified Insurance Practitioner (2011-2012), Insurance Institute of Ireland
- Title: APA Commercial General Insurance (2009 – 2011), Insurance Institute of Ireland
- Title: Professional Associate of the Society of Chartered Surveyors – M.S.C.S.I (2006)
- Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors – M.R.I.C.S (2006)
- Title: B.Sc. (Hons) Quantity Surveying. (2002 – 2003), Limerick Institute of Technology
- Title: National Diploma in Construction Economics. (2000 – 2001), Cork Institute of Technology.
- Title: National Certificate in Construction Studies. (1998 – 2000), Cork Institute of Technology.
What a Chartered Quantity Surveyor?
Download “A guide to the benefits of working with a Chartered Quantity Surveyor” from the Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland.